Call for Abstracts
The Scientific Committee of the 8th Asia Pacific Region Conference of the International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease cordially invites you to submit abstracts for Oral Presentation or Poster Presentation at the Conference.
- MDR/ XDR-TB
- Childhood TB
- Diabetes Mellitus & TB
- Strategy on latent TB treatment
- Laboratory diagnosis of TB
- Treatment of latent TB
- COVID-19 Vaccine
- Novel / Oral Drug Treatment of COVID-19
- COVID Pneumonia
Lung Health and Non-Communicable Diseases
- Lung Cancer Incidence / Treatment / Screening
- Lung Transplant
- Advances in Asthma MX
- Med Tech in Lung Health
- Emerging Respiratory Diseases
- Occupational Lung Problems
- Non-Tuberculous Mycobacteria (NTM)
- Smoking Cessation
- Smoking Control
- END Tobacco Campaign
Abstract Submission Guideline:
- Please create an account in the above online abstract submission portal to submit the abstract.
- You may edit the abstract at any times before the submission deadline.
- Mode of presentation can be selected as Oral, Poster or either one
- Language of abstract: English
- Abstract title word count: 50 words
- Abstract content word count: 400 words
- Each submission can submit up to 2 tables / graphics only.
- Extended Deadline for Abstract Submission: 10 April 2022, 23:59 HKT.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent to presenters via email by end of April 2022.
- Further guideline will be provided upon receipt of the acceptance notice.
- The Presenting Author of the accepted abstract must register as a delegate to attend the Conference in early May 2022. Your presentation will NOT be included in the Final Programme if you fail to do so.
Outstanding abstracts accepted for oral and poster presentation will be shortlisted for the competition of the following awards:
- Best Oral Presentation Award
- Best Poster Award
- Best Young Presenter Oral Presentation Award
- Best Young Presenter Poster Award
APRC 2022 Conference Secretariat
Tel: (852) 2559 9973